Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sick Bay Report

Sick Bay Report Update - yet another migraine.

Paul observes that the Lord told him, "My grace is sufficient for you."  This seems to be a time when God's power is going to be made complete in my weakness.  But I always wonder what kind of work he is doing in my life.  We're up to six migraines in the past seven days.  It's worse than ever before.  Surely the Lord is working it for good to me and other believers around me.  In accord with Romans 8.29 he is changing me into his image.  And I think in some small way I'm grasping more of his sufferings.

Quite a savior we have.  I'm tired, sore, and frustrated.  And it's only been a little while.  How long was he walking around here with his divine bliss with the Father set aside?  What kind of sufferings did he endure?  Wow, quite a savior.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahoy, Mr. Spotts and Cap'n. The Latin IV brain trust lift their hopefully grammatical petitions on your behalf. We be tryin' not to pray in yer periodic sentences.

Be givin' Lizzie my congratulations when they're appropriate, even though she hasn' sent me no weddin' invitation.