Saturday, January 15, 2011

Infernal Statistics

I actually looked at the page view statistics for my blog today. It's the first time I've ever done so. Not that I understand anything like that, but I observe the peak of page views was during the time when I was posting a daily reflection on lectionary readings. Maybe I'll pick it up again and see if I can manage those, at least sometimes.

It surprised me to see that I had quite a number of page views. I pretty much assumed that my blog would generally be something I'd post to and nobody would ever look at. Maybe that is so. In fact, there seem to be only a few readers most of the time, but there have been times when a fair number of people have seemed to hit the blog during any given week.

We'll see what happens. I make no guarantees, but I may just start boring people with observations on a more or less daily basis again, rather than basically once a week.

No comments: