Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Book Chapter Summaries

I'm a little behind on writing book chapter summaries and will be interrupting myself by spending a few days in the near future blogging about a book that has been sent to a large number of people in my town. It seems the book tries to demonstrate that there is a conspiracy to take people away from God by forcing a change of the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday, imposing false religion on people. While people in my congregation are not taking the book as a serious theological discussion I think some are wanting to know how to answer people who may be confused by its teaching. Bottom line? I'll have to read it, even though in the few minutes I spent skimming it I'm convinced the arguments aren't worth the paper they are printed on. We'll get back to the books with actual theological importance in the near future as well.

No comments: