Thursday, June 16, 2011

Safe Arrival

I guess I should post to say that our family and all our things have arrived safely in Watseka, Illinois and I have spent a good portion of the last couple of days in the church office making order out of my desk, attempting to figure out who does what and where I need to dig in to this pastorate first. Meanwhile, we're spending a good part of our days putting the house in order as well.

We are very thankful for the safe journey, the move-out crew in Huntington, the move-in crew in Watseka, and the many supportive people who have helped us along the way.

1 comment:

MagistraCarminum said...

Continuing to pray for you and Martha and Hannah, Dave. May this be a smooth transition, a place of service to God and His people, and a wonderful change for you all!
Chris in NM